Horizon Freight Lines, Inc. offers integrated transportation service between the Central and Southeastern states and Mexico. We can arrange pick up, line haul, border crossing and delivery of your goods whether they originate in the U.S. or Mexico. Horizon Freight Lines offers regular, expedited and dedicated services for both LTL and FTL shipments. Transportation is “door to door” which means our trailers go into Mexico on a daily basis. Through the utilization of the “door to door” service it will reduce transit time and also minimize handling at the border.
With an office, warehouse and cross dock located in Laredo, TX we offer a personalized service allowing for handling of cargo if needed, 24/7/365.
Our services include the following:
- Border crossings at Del Rio, EaglePass and Laredo.
- Office, drop yard, cross dock and warehouse in Laredo, TX with bi-lingual personal.
- Trailers can be “door to door” between the US and Mexico. This benefit speeds border crossing and reduces total costs. Through trailers also can help avoid the loss and damage commonly associated with trans-loading.
- Several interchange agreements with long term Mexican Partners:
- TSM Division Trucking
- Transportadora Egoba
- Transportes Quintanilla
- Transportes Lar-Mex
- Translogistic Fercar
- Drop trailer capabilities in both the U.S. and Mexico
- 3 to 1 trailer to tractor ratio allows for trailer pooling/dropped trailers.
- Team service offered between the U.S. and Mexico
- Milk Run capabilities within Mexico